Wednesday, January 27, 2010

OMG I can’t believe such thing happen in Singapore
And such thing happen to my family
Everything was so dramatic
The “sudden” popularity we are getting -.-
Reporters and photographer everywhere WOW
Taking pictures without getting permission and not even pay respect to my uncle.
Creating nonsensical “juicy” news
Disturbing people
Waiting at the staircase-.-

Come on, just place yourself in my uncle shoe, you guys hope that somebody keep taking pictures and disturbing your relative & family during your funeral. If you like it, I am speechless.

I realize how heartless Singaporean can be
Not even a phone call to the police or ambulance they willing to make, but they can happily see the accident happened.

Those KPO that witness the whole incident are simply HEARTLESS. the best thing was that those people aren’t stranger yet they don’t even bother to make a call for ambulance. well done(: hope you get nightmares every night (:

Although I didn’t like you, but I doesn’t wish you ended up like this.

...........................
.....................
..............
........
Rest in peace

No comments:

countdown

Followers