Sunday, January 10, 2010

open house

First day of open house was fun(:

but it is more tiring than attending lesson. somehow I don’t wish to skip Thursday and Friday lesson

Second day of open house was BORING!!

And that is where I realize the importance of friendship.

I do have lots of “friends”, but those that truly understand me and treat me as their friends, I guess less than 2. HA and some of them “ASSume” that they know-.-(speechless)

Although I didn’t done anything during the second day of open house but I feel even more tired-.-

superb exhausted.

and i completed getting all the eleven badges (:

SIT sucks!!shit u stingy ppl

………………………………………………….

I have no idea why I get so irritated and mood swing easily, but the moment ppl start asking me question, I am piss off..so ya…sry to you guys if I offended you recently…but please don’t ask me anything, I will get damn irritated-.-

No comments:

countdown

Followers