Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HAPPY CNY everyone(:
well this year CNY was superb boring to me…
irritating as well due to all the ridiculous question being asked
lots of unhappy thing happened…hai
wat to do..tats life just face it n tml hopefully will be a better day
………………………………….
what a boring holiday this is
well I guess I should start my FYP research real soon but there is always a reason that stop me from doing it HAHA
duno why everytime after watching his video I miss him so so so so MUCH<3
b-boys are just so cool(:
hope he does well…miss ya <3
...................................
Never assume... because when you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME. tat is what yeoyeo tell me since sec sch until now i still cant forget....
Pride is increased by ignorance; those assume the most who know the least...
lastly,
To myself and anyone who's constantly feeling vulnerable: you need to have a little faith, not everyone you love is going to leave you.






happy CNY everyone (: <3

No comments:

countdown

Followers